This is the forty-fourth issue of hidden europe magazine.
price within Europe: 9 EUR/ 8.20 GBP incl. airmail shipping (untracked) and VAT where applicable
price for destinations outside Europe: 10 EUR incl. airmail shipping (untracked)
- Borderlands: the Pasvik Valley
- Karpaz: the road to Turtle Beach (by Laurence Mitchell)
- Monemvasía: the Greek Gibraltar (by Duncan JD Smith)
- Stecci: Bosnia’s mediaeval tombstones (by Rudolf Abraham)
CONSUMING MATTERS: The Norwegian coastal voyage: one sip at a time
SPECIAL SPACES: From the Bodrog to the Exe: hidden vineyards
BORDERPOST: Marking frontiers: churches in the Far North
HIDDEN HISTORIES: Setting Forth
ROUTES: Express bus to London?
PERSPECTIVE: What next for Gagauzia?
SNIPPETS AND MORE:
- The witches of Varanger
- Russia’s eternal winter
- The Talgo tale
- Bookmark: Travelling irresponsibly
- Preview of next issue